CAREER IN ECONOMICS
1. Teaching at school, college and university level.
3. Financial Analyst
4. Economic Journalism
5. Indian Economic Services(IES)
6. RBI Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ Exam
8. Competitive Exams
Career in Geography
Geography graduates find employment in diverse areas. Here are some of the popular career destinations for our geography graduates.
1. Career in Academics
2. Competitive Exams
5. Geological Surveyor
6. Environmental Consultant
8. Weather Analyst
9. GIS Analyst
10. Land Surveyor
11. Town and Country Planner
12. Remote Sensing
13. Data Collector for Census
14. Project Officer
15. Data Analyst
16. Water Resource Analyst
18. Visualization Analyst
20. Landscape Architect
Career in Physics
· In brief, Physics is science that tries to understand the laws of nature and relationship between energy & matter.
· At institute of Physics, we are frequently asked to help answer the questions like "what do physics graduates do when they finish their bachelor degree"?
· Physics graduates have wealth of career opportunities open to them so much so that it can get little confusing, whether you have physics degree or just thinking about studying concept of physics.
· With the bachelor degree of science Dr. in physics or engineering physics, students can pursue career in research and development engineering educations, medicines, law, business & military.
· Current students take advantage of research & internship opportunities available to help prepare them for career of their choice.
· To get different training in their interests physics, they can go to metropolitan city and with the interaction of different scientists they can solve their problems.
· Physics graduates have skills in the high demands in diverse sectors they include skill like numerical, data analysis, problem solving and different complex ideas.
CARRER IN CHEMISTRY
Studying chemistry allow you to develop
Subject :- Specific and transperable skills which are valued by all employers.
Job Options :-
Job directly related to your degree include :-
1. Analytical chemist
2. Chemical engineer
3. Healthcare Scientist ,Clinical biochemistry
4. Forensic Scientist
6. Research Scientist (Physical Science)
8. Chartered certified accountant
9. Environmental consultant
10. Higher education lecturer
11. Patent attorney
12. Science writer
13. Secondary school teacher
14. Pharmacenticals Industry
15. Agrochemical Industry
16. Petro chemical industry
17. Toiletries industry
18. Plastic industry
19. Polymer industry
20. Food and drink industry
21. Health and Medical organization
22. Scientific research organization and agencies
23. Develops strong Mathematical / Numeric abiliy
24. Analysis and problem solving
25. Time management and organization
26. Written and oral communication
27. Monitering /Maintaining records and data
28. Team works
29. IT and technology
30. Applied chemistry
31. Forensic Nanotechnology
32. Forensic Investigation
33. Energy and the environment
34. Lifestyle and Recreation
35. Human health
Carrer in Hindi
1. Primary School Teacher
2. Secondary School Teacher
3. Newspaper Journalist
4. Speech Writer
6. Magazine Journalist
CAREER IN PSYCHOLOGY
1. Career in Health Psychology as Health Psychologist
2. Career in Counselling Field as Counselling in Marriage, schools, colleges, Hospitals, Social sectors
3. Career in Industrial Field
4. Career in Military
5. Career in crime Psychology
6. Career in Academic Field
7. Career in Social sector
8. Career in Child Psychology as child specialist
CAREER IN SOCIOLOGY
1. Career in Social sector as a Social Worker
2. Career in Academics
3. Career in NGOs
4. Career in dealing with Social issues as a sociologist
5. Career in Rehabilitation Centres.
CAREER IN HISTORY
1. Teaching: at the school, college and University level.
4. Museum Curator
5. Professional Guides in the Tourism Industry
6. Documentary Editors
7. Major subject in the General studies paper of all Govt. Services
CAREER IN COMMERCE
The subject Commerce & Management is very popular for the last 04 decades among the students of higher learning due to growing demand of professional in the field of Accounting, Marketing,Finance & Teaching. The following fields for job are available for. Commerce graduates. CA ( Chartered Accountant) Company Secretary (C.S.) Cost & Works Accounting ( ICWA ) MBA,Insurance,Banking, Teaching etc. Its popularity also spread its wings in the field of Stock Market, Investment sector, Logistics, Supply Chain & Project Management etc. In this fast changing society, hardly any field of economy is left unnoticed for the growing demand of Commerce graduates.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN BACHELOR IN TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT COURSE
Department Of Tourism is aDepartment Established to provide the best Travel And Tourism Management Education To The Students in the Govt College Sector-9 Gurgaunsince 2009. During this Course Tenure Students have to Undergo On The Industrial Training/ Project Reports, Which gives them Excellent Exposure Of The Industry and helps in their suitable Placement. Department Of Tourism is continuously working in the direction of academic excellence by providing students the most updated course curriculumand course material with various Courses like International Tourism, Management, Marketing, HRM, Itinerary Preparation, Tour Package Management, Soft Skills, and Communication and Personality Development for everyone. Now a days these Skills are essential for all to face the Challenging Techno-Savvy Environment.
With the recent developments in transportation and communication system, travelling,both DomesticallyAndInternationally has come to be unproblematic. This Industry is the largest Foreign Exchange Earner and it provides Employment to millions of People. Hence the Industry has anumber of Career Options to offer and the scope ofemployment is unbounded.
Exist Employment Opportunities:
Directorates and Department Of Tourism Of Central And State Government, Tourist Guides. Tourist Offices, Lectures and professors after doing MTM & UGC NET
Travel Agency, Hotel/Motel/Resort/Restaurant/Catering Sector, Airlines, Cargo Company, Transport Company, Car Rental Company, Event Management Organization,Travel & Tour Companies, Museums & Art Galleries, Ecotourism, Parks, Souvenir Shops, Outbound Tour Operators, Inbound Tour Operators, Human & Resource Management.Business Operations, Tourism Marketing, Cruise Ships, Service Sectors, Flight Attendants, Etc.
After Completion Of The Course Professionals May Easily Get Salary Between 10000/- Per Month To 15000/- Per Month onan average depending On The Caliber Of The Students.
CAREER IN MASS COMMUNICATION
The media industry is growing at a fast pace and is predicted to do extremely well for in near future. Opportunities for the students of Journalism & Mass Communication are endless. The course helps students to achieve their career objectives in the fields of Media and Journalism. The job requires the aspirants to be skilful, energetic and creative. The various job profiles offered to students of Mass Communication depending on their area of interest are:
§ Correspondent/Reporter (TV/Radio / Newspaper / Magazine / E-Journalism)
§ Radio Jockey (RJ)
§ Screenwriter & Script Writer
§ Radio & TV Channels
§ Editor (TV / Radio / NP / Magazine / E-Newspaper )
§ Video Editor
§ Event Manager
§ Photo Journalist
§ Central Information Service
§ News Agencies
§ Press Information Bureau
§ Photography Companies
§ Public Relations Officer (Govt. & Private Departments)
§ Advertising (Copy Writers / Client Servicing / Illustrators / Art Directors / Media Planners / Researchers)
§ Books and Novels
§ Blog Writers
§ Corporate Communicator (MNC's)
CAREER IN POLITICAL SCIENCE
POLITICAL SCIENCE as a subject in graduation can prepare students for careers in
1. Public sectors
3. IAS,NET,SET,SSC,UPSC and other competitive examinations.
4.Master in political science
5.L.L.B & L.L.M
CAREER IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Aspirants of the field tend to do their bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA) and then move ahead to do their Masters in the same field. BCA followed by an MBA or MCA is the common path for people interested in the field of Information Technology (IT). While BCA makes the base for a successful career in this field, MCA adds the specialised touch.
Being a growing field, there are a lot of opportunities available for a person pursuing MCA or BCA. It is advisable to take work experience after doing BCA and then enroll for MCA as scope for a good position broadens if a person has relevant work experience along with the necessary skill sets. The courses focus on making the student familiar with technical languages at the bachelor’s level and taking a specialization at the master’s level. After pursuing the necessary educational qualification a person can seek job opportunity in the field of software developer, web designer, systems management, etc.
An MCA or BCA graduate can work for any IT company big or small in various roles available. Depending on a person’s caliber there is no dearth of opportunities in this sector.
Careers in English Language
Recent boom in outsourcing jobs particularly form USA and Western European countries have thrown upon a lot of job opportunities for those, who are pursuing English language. As India was a British colony, we have adopted English as a major language in all official works. In many Indian states, English has been accepted as the second major medium of instruction in schools and colleges after regional language. In addition to this, the on-going boom in the Indian economy has further increased world mobility, which in turn, has further widened the scope for English graduates.
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Editorial assistant
- English as a foreign language teacher
- Magazine journalist
- Newspaper journalist
- Primary school teacher
- Secondary school teacher
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Academic librarian
- Advertising account executive
- Advertising copywriter
- Arts administrator
- Information officer
- Marketing executive
- Public relations officer
- Records manager
Career in Mathematics
Mathematics offers a huge variety of career opportunities.
Possible career choices:
·Accountancy & Professional Service
·Banking- Investment Banking
·Banking -Retail Banking
·Teaching in School, Colleges and University
- Statistical Analysis